What is GRANDER® water?
Water having a high, stable and biologically valuable quality
Water possesses an immune system. The basic idea behind the method proposed by Johann Grander is to strengthen the self-cleansing effect and resistance of water by improving its structure. This creates a natural and stable immune system.
The GRANDER® Water Revitalisation is based on the understanding of information transfer, or resonance.
The core element of GRANDER® water revitalisation is water. The active medium known as “information water” in the GRANDER® water revitalisation devices consists of water with a high internal order and stability – made according to the special process and knowledge of Johann Grander. Through its high internal order this information water is able to transfer natural information, or frequency, even to non-revitalised water without ever coming in contact with it. In this way, water is naturally stabilised and biologically improved.
Johann Grander’s goal was to make the properties of revitalised water – with all its positive effects for humans, animals and plants – transferrable to all water. It should be available for all those who drink it and use it in their everyday lives.
GRANDER® Water Revitalisation devices work solely with natural energy, not requiring any electricity or other additives. The devices are maintenance and service-free. They are either installed directly in the main water supply, to the tap or hung in the sink or container. A discovery that has gone global and is implemented by many today.
GRANDER® revitalised water is characterized by:
- adding to the pleasure of drinking through its subtle, good taste
- keeping fresh longer
- promoting a pleasant, gentle feeling for skin and hair while bathing and showering
- facilitating the strong growth of plants and beautiful flowers
- being preferred by animals instinctively
- giving food an exquisite, fresh and more intense taste while keeping it fresh longer
- protecting the heating system through cleaner heating water
- ensuring the reduced use of detergents and cleaning agents