Sales Terms & ConditionsMonthly Plan Terms & ConditionsCredit Terms & Conditions
Termination and Relocation
- Customer understands that monthly statement will be available in the beginning of each month with an electronic notice (via e-mail, whatsapp, or any other form of communication), and agrees to examine statement immediately and settle the statement amount before its due date. Contents of statement will be considered as correct and binding on customer if no discrepancy is reported in writing 15 days from the statement date.
- Customer authorize GWS to direct debit on the above credit card account for the statement amount in full on or around the 15th of each month. Before credit card payment authorization is operative, customer shall settle payment by cheque payable to “Grander Water Solutions Limited” or credit card.
- If Customer fails to pay when payment is due, GWS shall at its sole discretion and without any prior notice suspend or close the credit account and charge interest on the amount outstanding from the statement date at 3% per annum over the prevailing best lending rate of HSBC in Hong Kong.
- Customer agrees to pay all costs and disbursements (including legal fees) incurred by GWS in recovering amounts due by customer on a full indemnity basis.
- GWS is entitled to seek assistance from any person, organization, governmental agency or any other source or to employ debt collecting agencies and/or institutions.
- Should customers request termination of GWS Service, it should inform via telephone or written e-mail with one month’s notice, a technician will then remove all products at an agreed scheduled date. The outstanding dues will be charged as pro-rata up until the service has been uninstalled.
- The deposit will be refunded in full as long as the service has been used for 24 months and the 23th month’s prior has been written notice of service termination is received from customer.
- Should the customer require relocating to a different household, a new installation charge for labour will be billed and settled upon successful installation.
We shall keep your Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your Personal Data comply with the laws of Hong Kong.Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
This PICS is issued pursuant to the PDPO in relation to the operation of our business by Grander Water Solutions Limited Hong Kong (referred to as “we” or “us”).
1. This PICS is last updated on the Effective Date.
Under this PICS, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
Personal Data: what we collect and why
2.1 “Database” means the database of our customers’ Personal Data.
2.2 “Effective Date” means 1st January 2018
2.3 “Our Customer Hotline” the hotline number(s) is available on Our Website
2.4 “PDPO” means the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486).
2.5 “Personal Data” has the meaning ascribed to it under the PDPO.
2.6 “Our Website” http://www.grandertechnology.com
2.7 “Registered Customer” means our customer who has registered for an account with us or via Our Website.
3. In order for you to become a Registered Customer and to enjoy our various products and services, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essential Personal Data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for other information which helps us to offer you tailored products and services that we think may be of interest to you. The types of Personal Data we may collect include your name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age, shopping preferences and hobbies.
4. We shall have the right to collect, hold, process and/or use, the Personal Data in the Database in each case for the purposes as set out in, and in accordance with, this PICS. If you are unable or unwilling to provide us with complete and correct Personal Data, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our products and services to you.Use of your Personal Data
5. You agree that the Personal Data you provide to us and all information relating to the use Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
5.1 processing your application as a Registered Customer;
5.2 providing you with our services;
5.3 the normal management, operation, and maintenance of Our Website;
5.4 providing you with regular communications from us with details of our water business and relevant benefits;
5.5 providing you with Retail Goods or Services which you have requested;
5.6 processing your order for purchases at Our Website and including verifying your payment details/status;
6. With your consent or indication of no objection, we will use your Personal Data for direct marketing to you (whether by post, email, phone, SMS, or other media whether now known or available in the future) in relation to offers and promotions from us.Browsing information collected from you (Cookies)
8. The types of data we may collect from you when you visit the Sites include:
- information about the type of browser you use;
- details of the web pages you have viewed;
- your IP address;
- the hyperlinks you have clicked; and
- the websites you visited before arriving at our Site.
9. You may refuse to accept Cookies (by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system), but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate all of the functions and services of our Sites.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
10. You have the right to:
10.1 check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
10.2 access your Personal Data held by us;
10.3 require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
10.4 ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the type of Personal Data held by us;
10.5 opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
Any request in relation to the above shall be in writing (sent by post or email) and addressed to:
Grander Water Solutions Limited
1002A, 10th Floor, Fourseas Building, 208-212 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email: enquir[email protected]
11. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access request.Protecting your Personal Data
12. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
13. Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. We do not control these third party websites or any of the content contained on those websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s) you visit.Miscellaneous